Square peg, round hole?
Our Recruitment Support Service includes:
CV Sifting & Shortlisting Service
We also provide a standalone CV-Sifting and shortlisting service.
We'll respond to successful and unsuccessful candidates on your behalf, and can send out information packs and manage interview scheduling.
Checking References & Verifying Qualifications*
You'd be amazed how many candidates lie on their CVs. And you can't necessarily rely on their LinkedIn testimonials either... they could well have been written by a friendly colleague and not represent the previous employers' views.
Job Offers* & Contracts of Employment
It doesn't stop there... When you make your final selection, we can help you with provisional job offers and contracts of employment.
It's important to word these carefully so that you don't inadvertently create a legally binding contract that you can't rescind if, for example, references don't stack up.
Staff Retention & In-House Recruitment
You could already have an amazing amount of talent right under your nose. So don't forget to develop your existing staff and to provide them with new opportunities. And remember that a little TLC goes a long way, so build this into your procedures!
* A few words of caution
- You need candidates' permission to take up references and to process their data, so build this into your recruitment procedures.
- Anything promised verbally is contractual, so be careful what you commit to at interview stage and during subsequent conversations. Avoid making promises or implying benefits and be sure your managers are aware of this pitfall.
- Don't give any indication of interview success - not until you've met all candidates.
- Avoid creating inequalities or salary disparities within your team, either during recruitment or subsequently. This also applies to temporary workers, so try to avoid favouritism or knee-jerk decisions.
- Don't oversell the job! That would just result in high staff turnover and increased recruitment time and cost.